Babago takes the protection and security of your personal data extremely seriously and will only process, collect and use your personal data in accordance with the legal provisions relating to data protection in force in the Federal Republic of Germany.
1. Collection, processing and use of personal data
Babago collects, processes and uses personal data when you use our webpage www.babago.co (“usage data”).
1.1 Usage data
When using our webpage, the following usage data will be collected:
When you visit our website, your web browser submits access data which will be stored by Babago in automated logfiles (“server logs”). The following data will be submitted:
• your computer’s IP address;
• the date, time, amount of data transferred and the website from which you came to our webpage (referrer),
• information on the product and version of your browser (user agent), operating system and language settings.
• Babago cookies: Babago session cookie contains a unique session ID for authentication purposes as well as form data which may be necessary across multiple pages. The Babago selected-language cookie stores your currently selected language. Babago cookie will be removed from the browser at the end of a session.
• Web analytics cookies
1.1.3 Social Media Plug-Ins and third party links
On our websites social media plugins of
• the social network Facebook, operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA („Facebook“),
• the short message service Twitter, operated by Twitter Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA („Twitter“),
• Instagram, operated by Instagram LLC., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA („Instagram“)
are used. If our website contains a social media plugin, your browser connects directly to the servers of the social media provider. The contents of the plugin originate from the social network provider without us being able to affect the content of the plugin. Using the usage data transmitted to its servers, the social media provider may understand which of our websites you have visited and associate this information to your user account, if you are registered onto a social media provider. It may also monitor whether you have visited a page of the social media provider or other pages with the provider’s social media plugins. When you actively use social media provider’s plugins (e.g. using the Like button), the relevant information will be transmitted from your browser directly to the social media provider without us having any influence in this. You can find out more about the exact information, the form it takes and the extent of the data which is collected, processed and used by social media providers using plugins by reading the privacy policies of
• Facebook Inc. at www.facebook.com/policy.php
• the short message service Twitter Inc. at http://twitter.com/privacy
• Instargam at https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
There you will also find the the settings you can use to protect your privacy.
2. Purposes of the data collection, processing and usage
2.1 Usage data
Babago uses the usage data for the needs-based and user-oriented structuring, expansion and optimisation of the webpage and for investigating security incidents. Babago anonymises usage data providing it is no longer required in relation to cases of a definite legal infringement, breach of contract or security incident.
3. Information, correction, erasure, blocking
For questions on the collection, processing, storage or usage of your personal data, for information, blocking, correction or erasure of personal data and to revoke provided privacy-related consents which have been released, please contact us at:
The Payment process will be carried out through Paypal and Stripe. We do not collect any information for our own use. The payment gateways have their own privacy policies.
Our store is set up with JIMDO. Your personal information is stored in JIMDO’s data storage and databases Your data is secured on a server behind a firewall.
If you want to purchase a product in our online store, you agree that you are at least the age of majority in your place of residence.
Version of March 2017
You can prevent data collection via Google Analytics by clicking here. An "Opt-out Cookie" shall then be applied to your website which shall prevent any future collection of your data when visiting this website.You have successfully opted out of being tracked by Google Analytics from this website.
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at the Google Analytics Terms of Service or at the Google Analytics Privacy Overview. Please note that on this website, Google Analytics is supplemented by "gat._anonymizeIp();" to ensure anonymized collection of IP addresses (IP masking).
We use the reCAPTCHA service provided by Google Inc. (Google) to protect your submissions via internet submission forms on this site. This plugin checks if you are a person in order to prevent certain website functions from being (ab)used by spam bots (particularly comments). This plugin query includes the sending of the IP address and possibly other data required by Google for the Google reCAPTCHA service. For this purpose your input will be communicated to and used by Google. However, your IP address is previously truncated by Google within member states of the European Union or in other states which are party to the agreement on the European Economic Area and is, as such, anonymized. Only in exceptional cases is a full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the United States and truncated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of this service. The IP address provided by reCaptcha from your browser shall not be merged with any other data from Google.
By using the reCAPTCHA service, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.